Registered Manager Childrens Residential Services
Are you a talented Deputy or Registered Manager who has proven experience managing residential services for Children and Young People? Will you share a total commitment to providing a safe and inclusive environment at all times?
I am working with a company who are currently expanding their service and have two vacancies for forward-thinking Registered Managers in the South East London area to support their services. They are a dedicated provider of bespoke young people’s services which includes residential homes and short break stays for those who have a diagnosis of learning difficulties, autism, and complex physical and health needs.
Pre-Requisites for Registered Manager:
- At least 1 year’s previous experience leading a team working with young people with additional needs, preferably in an Ofsted regulated environment
- To have experience of being the Designated Safeguarding Lead in a similar environment or at least have knowledge of Safeguarding, legislation, policy and procedures
- QCF Level 3 – Residential Childcare (or equivalent) is essential and preferably you will already hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent) or be working towards attaining it
- Thorough knowledge of the Ofsted Framework and Children’s Home Regulations 2015
Why choose our client?
- Excellent reputation for delivering quality services
- Being part of a valued team where people’s contributions count
- Exceptional training, development and progression opportunities
If you feel you are ready for the next step in your career, please forward a copy of your updated CV via the APPLY Button or where directed. We look forward to hearing from you.